Converting a PDF File from the Main
Window of Smart PDF Converter
- Start Smart PDF Converter by either double clicking its desktop
icon or by selecting it from the Windows Start
- Select the Convert From PDF tab and click Add
File in order to load in a PDF file.
- The main window of Smart PDF Converter will open. Set an output
format from the drop down menu. You can select among DOC (Word
document), HTML, XLS (Excel document), RTF, TXT, JPEG and TIFF.
- Chose an output folder. This is where your document will be
saved after conversion.
- Click Convert.
- Then a Word Options window will open.
You can select from the following options:
- Exact - precise layout of the output document (using
frames to position objects) - You can choose this option if do not
intend to edit the file after conversion. This option is best used
if you intend to use the file on presentations or include it in
brochures or newspapers.
- Flowing - graphics and images without frames - You can
choose this option if you intend to edit your document after you
have converted it. It does not offer exact positioning of objects
inside the document. All objects might be a little out of space,
but the document can be easily edited.
- Formatted text only - You can choose this option if you
need only text, without any other objects. The text formatting will
stay intact (characters and/or paragraphs); you can easily edit the
document after conversion.
- Simple text, non-formatted - You can choose this option
if you do not need to keep the text formatting. It will look just
like if you have typed in Notepad. All other objects will not be
included in the converted file.
Show this window upon conversion - check or uncheck this
option in order to have this window appearing every time you save a
file to PDF.
- Your PDF document is converted!
Copyright ©, Smart Soft. All