You can use these settings in order to customize different
aspects of Smart OCR user interface and functionality.
General Settings tab is divided in two sections:
- Preferences - Use these options to
configure some aspects of Smart OCR functionality.
- Show Quick Tasks on start up - If this option is
checked the Quick Tasks panel will be
displayed each time when you start Smart OCR.
- Enable spell check for recognized text - If this
option is checked the spell checker engine of Smart OCR will
perform spell check on recognized text and will mark non-dictionary
words. For additional details about using the spell checker see
Checking and editing
- Show progress dialog for recognition tasks - If this
option is checked a progress dialog will be displayed for each
recognition task. Using Cancel button on
this dialog you can stop the current running recognition task or
you can hide the dialog using Hide
button. You can always display this dialog by simply double
clicking on the status bar progress indicator.
- Appearance - Using these options you
can configure the visual appearance of regions on Image View.
- Enable drawing regions with shadow effect - If this
option is checked the regions on Image
View will be displayed with shadow effect.
- Text region color - Choose the color that will be used
for displaying the text regions.
- Picture region color - Choose the color that will be
used for displaying the picture regions.
Copyright ©, Smart Soft. All